I am not a fan of credit cards. There is a time and place to use them (vacation!) but they shouldn't be your day to day go to for paying for things. Rewards programs are often on credit cards but rarely on debit cards. Well, Target has fixed that. They offer the SAME 5% off every day that you get on their Target credit card or Target VISA on their Target debit card! So you are using the money in your bank account, just like your bank debit card, but getting an automatic 5% off while shopping at Target. WIN! The debit card, like their credit cards, is a free, no-fee card.
Whether you use the credit card or the debit card, the Target REDcard is full of benefits:
- 5% off every day
- Free shipping at Target.com (no minimum purchase)
- Extended returns -- 30 extra days
- Up to 1% of purchases go to school of your choice
- The online application process for debit and credit has immediate approval (except for some debit applications that require a few days to confirm a bank account)
- REDcard holders can easily check their credit card account balance, make a payment, review past statements, check their debit card transaction history and manage their PIN. They also get to enjoy exclusive offers available only to REDcard holders.
Click the image to learn more and apply!